There’s no doubt about it… Pinterest can send a lot of traffic to your Real estate website.
And what better to post to Pinterest then really sharp looking photos of your listings, right?
But you’re going to want to collect some leads in the process.
Which is Why We’ve Just Launched “Property Pinner”
Here’s how it works…
- First, you’ll upload a picture of a property.
- Then, you’ll include some teaser info about the property
- Then, you’ll specify a “redirect url” where visitors can get more info about the property
- Once uploaded there will be a form at the bottom of your post that offers more info in exchange for the email address.
- Visitor enters email, sees more property details… and you get the lead
Now, it’s just your job to follow up in a cool, not pushy way. Which of course, you won’t… because you’re a realtor. But oh well.
Anyway, if you want to participate, just go to PropertyPinner.Com and submit your pic.
And remember, part of the appeal here is that other agents will be posting there photos and pinning them to their own Pinterest accounts, which… if you know Pinterest at all… you’ll understand right away that this equals traffic and leads for you.
Get it? Great… check out PropertyPinner.Com to get started! (There’s a little “submit property” link at the top…)