Post by Jeff Logue of Retechulous, LLC
How do you attract more leads for your real estate marketing efforts? It’s the age old question that every real estate professional asks themselves on a fairly consistent basis. Some methods prove to be rather effective while others can quickly turn into the proverbial black hole of wasted effort.
Overtime, we have discovered a host of different ways to bring in tons of new traffic to our own websites daily, while continually weeding out the non-players. Although the following (in no particular order) should provide similar results overall, each local niche will have its unique differences as well. Therefore, be sure to always track your results and tweak where necessary:
1. Building Your Email Database – Regardless of what happens with SEO best practices, real estate social media marketing, etc. in the future, your database is something you can always count on. When you take good care of your people, they in turn will do the same for you.
In fact, your money is in your list as long as you treat it properly. Remember that these are real people who signed up with you for a particular reason, and you should do your best to ensure that they continue to receive the best information, tips and news for your local market.
2. Real Estate Video Marketing – As you may have heard in one of our most recent posts, this is one of the most overlooked niches still today, as only .8% of agents are actually taking advantage of this tactic (according to Realtor.com).
Video can draw a ton of visitors, can be reproduced multiple times without duplicate content issues, gets ranked very well in Google and can totally go viral with social sharing. If you are not currently using this, then you must integrate this into your real estate marketing plan ASAP!
3. Real Estate Blog & Guest Blogging – Your website is simply one of the most important ingredients for a successful marketing campaign. Essentially, your domain will become the central hub where all other pages will point back to. Therefore, it must be consistently updated.
Additionally, you will want to network with local professionals in your area in order to post related content to their websites as well. This is a powerful way to build up your authority and influence online and to attract new customers to your site. Plus it’s great for SEO.
4. Google Places – We absolutely love this platform, because you can rank for your real estate marketing keywords in such a short amount of time. It gives you top exposure, a clean business listing and will build credibility for your business as well.
5. Facebook & Social Media – Of course, one of our favorite marketing tools is Facebook pages. We have literally sky rocketed our traffic and customer base by using their low cost ads and building a page that always points back to our main blog.
This is also an amazing way to get other professional interacting with each other in one place and streaming live updates. Additionally, be sure to take advantage of many other social media tools as well.