Post by Jeff Logue of Retechulous, LLC
One thing you may notice by scouring various local area websites or Google ads is that most agents who practice online real estate marketing strategies do not get niche specific enough. In fact, when we initially ask our clients what they like to focus on the most, typically we’ll receive the response “buyers or sellers.”
However, this covers a wide range of opportunities that makes it difficult to create an offer around something that converts. You may encourage people to sign up for your newsletter or join your list for a weekly list of local properties. And this type of stuff will work to a degree. But what if you tried getting even more personal than this? Let’s take the luxury house market for example.
Luxury Real Estate Marketing Ideas:
- List of Gated/Exclusive Communities: Build a list of the most luxurious communities along with detailed photos, videos, descriptions, and public amenities. Help your clientele to dream build and experience each development to get a true feel of what each provides. Have a separate section for each on your website for visitors to click through to, along with an opt in to receive property updates.
- Luxury Foreclosure of the Week: Most professionals in your area are undoubtedly missing out on this golden opportunity. Although there may not be a significant amount of properties that fall within this category, producing a luxury foreclosure email list can be a great way to stay in touch with prospects to help them get that slammin’ deal they are looking for. Or you could even combine this with some owner/creative financing opportunities as well.
- Home Tours: Another luxury real estate marketing idea is to offer regular home tour opportunities. Take the time to contact personnel in charge of each neighborhood community, and establish dates and times that you can take people through. Consider even setting your number to only a specific amount of attendees to produce a sense of scarcity.
- What Draws People?: Simply by asking yourself this question, you can identify what community or communities to become the expert on. People love:
- Mountain views
- Golf Courses
- Lakefront homes
- Oceanfront homes
- Community/Country Club memberships
- Luxury Home Builders: Establish a strong working relationship with some of the best custom home builders in your area. Provide detailed profiles of each with samples of homes they have built. Perhaps even negotiate a very specific amount of homes each is willing to build for your clients per year. Using this luxury real estate marketing idea will allow you to increase their business and enjoy a nice commission for new home sales as well.
As you can see, there are so many ways for you to get creative with your marketing efforts. Regardless of whether you will be focusing on luxury homes or first time home buyers, there are many ways to build your business around a very specific niche that can help you to stand out and command more business. Therefore, test and tweak various real estate marketing ideas to find what works best.